Monday, July 21, 2008

Timberlake Hits It Out!!!!!


I have been a fan of Justin Timberlake's music since back in the N'Sync days. I have all his CD's and my ears perk up anytime I hear that he has had a hand in co-writing or producing somebody's work.

Last night though, I became a true JT fan. He was the host of the ESPN, ESPY awards and I mean to tell ya, he really did an amaing job!!! If you didn't get a chance to see it, Im sure that there are clips on youtube and of course ESPN will probably run it a few more times.

He was an absolute natural. He was hilarious and didn't miss a beat! And for such a big star, he really seemed like a kid in a candy store around all the athletes. I hope that the producers of the show realize what an amazing addition he was and have had the foresight to book him for next year.

No comments: